Friday 28 February 2014

Yet another EVE Blog

Well hello there.

There are many EVE Online blogs out there, why one more?   Well, I've been posting on other people's blog semi-anonymously for some time now (I am "LR") and I felt it was time I created an account - more accountability (and less CAPTCHA I hope).

That being said, I think I have a thing or two to say of my own.  I'm a high-sec PvPer, specifically an  RvB member.  I used to be a carebear but got bored and quit in 2010. In 2013, after hearing about the Battle of Asakai I rejoined and joined RvB - an organization devoted to constant battle in high-sec.  This turned out to be a great move and I've had tremendous fun ever since.  But I still have to make isk to fund my PvP habit, and my alts still trade, manufacture and mine (the last one quite rarely thankfully).  I therefore have that perspective as well.

I am not just an RvB member, I am a recruiter (and as such will be happy to answer any questions).  That being said, I will caution that I do not speak for RvB as a whole, so don't read too much into what I write ;)

That's it for now, now I have to go beautify the place a bit.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment